Wizard Staff Solutions are recruiting enthusiastic Qualified Nursery Practitioners to join our vibrant team.
Are you Qualified (level 2 or above), experienced and passionate about working with children? If so we can offer you the best rates of pay in the sector in addition to an excellent holiday pay package.
The successful candidates must be willing to travel to multiple nursery settings within your area. The nursery working hours are between 8-6pm Monday to Friday. Our ideal candidate will work a minimum of 2 full days a week (we are not offering school hours).
- From £9.50 – £13.50p/hr (£19,760 – £28,080 per annum) PLUS up to 25 days holiday paid per year
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and interact with children, ensuring their safety at all times
- Engage with children in learning and play activities, encouraging EYFS development
- Facilitate indoor and outdoor play activities to promote positive wellbeing.
- Support the larger team with essential daily tasks i.e. room preparation & hygiene standards
- Follow safeguarding polices in line with the EYFS to ensure child welfare & protection
- Help to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment for all children
Why Join Wizard?
- Up to 25 days holiday paid in addition to your hourly rate.
- Consistent weekly payroll.
- Flexibility: Tell us when you want to work to fit around your lifestyle! (minimum requirement of 2 full days a week to join our team).
- Automatic enrolment into our Candidate Engagement Scheme
- An opportunity to win shopping vouchers and Christmas bonus at the end of each year!
- The more you work, the more we reward YOU!
- Mileage: 40p per mile when travelling over 20 miles
- Supportive Induction & Safeguarding Training
- Receive continuous support from your dedicated Wizard Consultant
- Enrolment into our company Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend and earn cash back!
- Your dedicated Consultant can secure you a permanent contract with the nursery.
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
*Pay rates will be discussed at interview stage and are solely based on childcare qualifications, age & experience
** All recruitment is subject to our safer recruitment process.
An enhanced DBS (police check) will be completed on the successful candidate prior to employment.
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £9.50 – £13.50 per hour + Depending on experience and qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com